Lenovo T430 VGA mess

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Tue Mar 11 16:57:18 UTC 2014

Maybe I should also consider to move to Ubuntu or at least Debian,
since all of my team-mates using this distro :) So maybe I should join
the crowd :)

Are you using Intel or Nvidia driver? In case of Nvidia it is the
proprietary or nouveau?

My only problem right now, when X boots, my LCD screen resolution is
640x480 and it cannot be changed...I'm on Intel right now and just
installed the latest Intel driver from the separated Intel repo... of
course it would be the best if Linux can utilize the full power, and I
mean optimus, but it is just a dream :(

L: