Partitions

Hunter Jozwiak hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:20:49 UTC 2014

Okay, found it. Now, it says that it is at 20006 megabytes, which I am
assuming is it's size. But, I can't move the number upwards to give it
more room. I went to the correct partition, clicked resize/move, and
that's where I found the current size. Is it because I am booted in to
Fedora that I can't modify the size?