OT: Fujitsu Lifebook T734?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Fri Mar 14 05:34:56 UTC 2014

I'm the maintainer of the G4L disk imaging project, and have been contacted
by a user that has these machine, but they are freezing on the kernel load
process. I build the kernel on Fedora systems, but the kernels are build from
the kernel.org code. There isn't a panic or anything, it just stops. Have tried
loads of kernel boot options, and various options, for debugging, but nothing
has come up to identify what the issue might be? Wondering if someone on
the list has any experience with these machines. I don't have physical access
to one, so it has been a NY to Guam email exchange for testing.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
ROSETTA     12457970.923526   |   SETI        21208893.683083
ABC         16613838.513356   |   EINSTEIN    19360755.880348