All-in-one laser printer recommendation

fedora fedora at ayni.com
Sat Mar 15 14:21:45 UTC 2014

Hi Patrick
I lately bought a Samsung CLX 3305. This is a color laser printer,
scanner, copier. I donloaded the corresponding driver from Samsung, and
all is working like a charm, including scanning via xsane.
My CLX 3305, however, is not on the LAN but on USB at a workstation. And
it is not a fast machine, that not. But from the functionality point of

suomi