All-in-one laser printer recommendation

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 16 14:25:13 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 15 March 2014, Steven Stern sent:
> The first thing to do with an inkjet printer is to find every place a
> default is set in the drivers and specific programs you use to print
> and set them to use fast draft mode.

And then you get incredibly crap printouts.  Worse than my 1980's dot
matrix.  Which, I might add, went for very many years on the original
ribbon.  It had one of those huge long ones in a large cartridge, half
an inch high.  As it was dragged through the cartridge, it was twisted
around, so both sides got used.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

If the NSA, et al, doesn't want to be thought of as the stasi, then they
shouldn't behave like them.