VLC Media Player for F20?

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 01:11:23 UTC 2014

     Hello,

  OK, I now have VLC. Although the instructions on the VLC website led to
an error, they must have done something. Soon, some automatic software
update regarding RPMFusion popped up, and after that, yum was able to see
VLC and install it.

     Best,
     Oliver

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> On 03/18/14 08:24, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
> >   I want to install the VLC Media Player on my F20. The VLC website is
> very outdated and only has instructions up to F14, and they don't work for
> me.
>
> VLC is available in the rpmfusion repos....
>
> http://rpmfusion.org/  has the info for adding their repos to your system.
>
> --
> Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts
> --

Oliver Ruebenacker
Founder at Relomics Consulting <http://www.relomics.com>
Be always grateful, but never satisfied.