No OK message when re-starting service

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:19:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have sendmail on Fedora 20 desktop, and also for me it does not show OK
(when in Xwindows)

> Would I get a message if the restart failed?
I believe so.
If I run this simple test on Fedora 20 desktop:
 mv /usr/sbin/sendmail.sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail.org
and
systemctl restart sendmail.service
I get:
Job for sendmail.service failed. See 'systemctl status
sendmail.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen