Review of best photo managers?

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 19:42:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like to do some basic photo management on my fedora20 box. I'm already
aware of shotwell (too basic) and gimp (too involved), but was interested
in finding something in the middle.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a photo management app for fedora?
Maybe a document that reviews all the latest? Any searching I've done only
results in older docs or simple references to shotwell viewer.

I'd just like to be able to do some basic cropping, view the EXIF data, tag
a bunch of photos to be copied or deleted at once, and maybe upload to a
photo album or something...

Really disappointed the default photo app on fedora is still so basic.

Thanks,
Alex