mailing list suggestion: all lists accept posts from subscribers to any list

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 01:20:07 UTC 2014

On 03/21/14 15:03, Mohan Prakash wrote:
> Hi
> Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of a control panel where we can
> view all mailing list subscriptions and make necessary changes in the
> same place? At present we have to switch back and forth from one
> mailing list configuration to another.
> regards

some people like vanilla ice cream, some like chocolate ice cream,
and some like strawberry ice cream.

some who like all 3 may also like metropolitan ice cream. tho some
who like all 3 do not like metropolitan ice cream.

same goes for email list.

what you need to consider is metropolitan.

as for my taste, i like going to Baskin Robbins, but i do not
order metropolitan. :-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago.