mailing list suggestion: all lists accept posts from subscribers to any list

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:46:07 UTC 2014

On 22 March 2014 12:31, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Yes, the one with the awful pink, dreadful brown, and plain white
> icecream, that tastes nothing like strawberry, chocolate, nor vanilla.

I am reminded of /Good Omens/ by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman:

<<
"Do you know," he said, "my cousin said that in America there's shops
that sell thirty-nine different flavours of ice cream?"

This even silenced Adam, briefly.

"There aren't thirty-nine flavours of ice cream," said Pepper. "There
aren't thirty-nine flavours in the whole world!"

"There could be, if you mixed them up," said Wensleydale, blinking
owlishly. "You know. Strawberry *and* chocolate. Chocolate *and*
vanilla." He sought for more English flavours. "Strawberry *and*
vanilla *and* chocolate," he added, lamely.

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven