keep the tone civil

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 22 14:06:24 UTC 2014

> > Firstly, your mocking hectoring tone is very unhelpful, annoying and is
> > not a productive way to engage.
> Are you asserting that people who bitch and whine about the installer are
> entitled to a monopoly on mocking hectoring tone; and unhelpful, annoying,
> unproductive engagement?

Hey all. I know it's fun to engage in hyperbolic mudslinging on a mailing
list, but rather than have it escalate, let's please not do it on either
side of the disagreement. It starts out in humor but gets out of control
quickly and doesn't add to the discussion -- it certainly doesn't help
convince anyone who disagrees, and it makes the whole conversation less
useful overall. Thanks.