Fedora Present and Future: a Fedora.next 2014 Update (Part I, "Why?")

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:42:39 UTC 2014

On 22 March 2014 05:00, Ed Greshko <ed.greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
> So, I don't know what may be different in my configuration (maybe the windows swap?) that allowed me to compete the exercise.  But surely, it isn't totally broken for everyone.

I am not for a moment saying that it /is/ broken for everyone. Just
for me, in a moderately sophisticated but not massively difficult
multiboot scenario with 3 other distros and Windows.

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven