need root permission to poweroff

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 19:36:55 UTC 2014

On 03/19/14 00:39, g wrote:
> On 03/17/14 21:33, Peter Lesterhuis wrote:
<<>>

hello peter,

just a little curious as to how you came out with your
poweroff problem.

did you find a solution or are you still having problems?

> as stated, this is from 'chemo brain'. wait for Ed Greshko or
> Joe Zeff, or other 'scholar' to verify.

also, curious if my 'chemo brain' was right, seeing as how
neither Ed or Joe posted to correct me, i may have been. ;-)

plus, if you found a solution, it would be nice to reply with;

   Subject: Re: need root permission to poweroff [SOLVED]

which could be helpful for others who may run int same/similar
problem.

thank you.

--

peace out.