Fedora Present and Future: a Fedora.next 2014 Update (Part I,?“Why?”)

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Sun Mar 23 04:39:38 UTC 2014

"Powell, Michael" <Michael_Powell at mentor.com> writes:

> Absolute ease of use is what they're going for and the easiest way to
> achieve that is to reduce the amount of information a user has to
> process.

Then they need to turn around at once!  Leaving users in the dark about
what`s going on makes things more difficult for them.  Taking away
choices limits the use of the software to the point where it eventually
becomes unusable.

Good design, clarity, good documentation and letting the user know what
choices there are are required when you want to achieve ease of use.

--
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)