my stupid users trick -- the Firefox issue from earlier this month.wq

Roger Heflin rogerheflin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:54:46 UTC 2014

If you run firefox with one already running it tries to contacts the
current running firefox version and may try to open a tab on the
already running window, that may be the no error piece.

if you want to run 2 separated copies you need to setup another
profile and start it like this: firefox --no-remote -P <profilename>