my stupid users trick -- the Firefox issue from earlier this month.wq

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 24 02:04:18 UTC 2014

On 03/24/14 05:37, Joe Zeff wrote:
<>

> If you haven't already, open a bugzilla on it.  The situation is odd
> enough that it should get somebody's attention fairly quickly,
> especially if your report includes an offer to get whatever debug info
> is needed.

are you ever living in a dream world when relating to mozilla.org.

the devs pay little mind to bugzilla as for something like bill's
problem.

the bug is well known in mozilla land and it is a 'put up with it or
up grade to later version where bug does not exist' routine.

moz devs used to be good at fixing bugs until gaagle chrome came out.
gaagle devs do not fix bugs, they just make new releases with more
'bells and whistles'. so, to try to 'keep up with the joneses', moz
devs started doing same thing.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.