fedup failure [SOLVED]

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Mar 24 09:13:08 UTC 2014

On 24/03/14 07:20, Ahmad Samir wrote:

> The other link I posted[1] is about the gpgkey entry in fedora .repo
> files in /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo; IIUC at some point it was changed to be:
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$releasever-$basearch
>
> note the $releasever bit there; the error message you posted mentioned:
> /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-x86_64

I got confused by this. I have three .rpmnew files in repo.d, for
fedora-updates-testing, for rpmfusion-free-updates-testing, and for
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing.  I reinstalled them yesterday, and
the fedora version has -$basearch, the rpmfusion ones don't.

That's what I see for the updates versions, too.  F19.

I had edited the original versions to enable the repos I use.

John P