Fedora Present and Future: a Fedora.next 2014 Update (Part I, "Why?")

Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:32:55 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since the normal way to boot a PC now is a complete functioning OS on
> a single removable-media volume - be that an optical disk or USB flash
> media

Uhhh... wow. That's quite some selection bias you have going on there.
For the record, I'm not aware of a single Linux user that boots their
system that way. To hear it described as "normal" is somewhat strange.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov