my stupid users trick -- the Firefox issue from earlier this month.wq

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 25 11:08:59 UTC 2014

On 03/25/14 13:30, Ahmad Samir wrote:
<<>>

> Usually I'd try with a new profile first, if the problem doesn't
> happen there, then I try to track down why it's happening in the
> original profile. (i.e. I wasn't implying he just ditches his old
> profile :)).

thinking about that, a new profile is just about as easy a check
to make as disabling add-ons.

which is quicker?

  closing firefox, renaming profile directory, starting firefox.
  selecting "Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled", click [Restart].

one would need a stop watch to find out. :-)

--

peace out.

tc.hago.

.