Cisco WebEx on Fedora20

Pal, Laszlo vlad at vlad.hu
Wed Mar 26 19:51:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

At my workplace I have to use Cisco WebEx for a lot and this is a
complete pain in Fedora... it is require Oracle's Java, but it is not
an issue... the big one is the total 32bit dependency... I've tried to
set-up a second, 32 bit Firefox w/o success (several buttons are grey,
so I still have to start a Windows virtual machine to attend a
webex...)

do you have any experience with this "great" tool and how the full
funcionality can be enabled using 64 bit Fedora?

The same tool running quite seamless under 32bit slackware and Ubuntu Precise

Thank you
L: