smart errors- move grub to sdb ?

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:56:51 UTC 2014

Device: /dev/sda [SAT], 27 Offline uncorrectable sectors

ok, I have a dual-disk setup. /dev/sda has my /home and is getting errors
fedora "/" is actually /dev/sdb1 .

I also have a spare partition on sdb that my /home is copied to daily.
so if /dev/sda dies ( original disk with the computer) I can reboot into sdb and have / and /home ..
BUT grub is probably on sda. With a 2 drive system, how do I either change or copy my grub setup so it can boot from sdb ?

--
Paul Cartwright