"Atomic"?? (was Re: Five Things in Fedora This Week (2014-03-25))

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Mar 28 04:33:59 UTC 2014

On 27Mar2014 23:35, Max <maximilianobianco33 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/27/2014 11:18 PM, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> >1: Please reply to the list, not me. I have fixed this in my response.
> I usually avoid responding to the list these days when it would be
> off topic for the list. I know many of the subscribers consider off
> topic responses kind of rude.
> I suppose your right though, respond to the list or not at all.

Meh. Please just make it clear that the reply is deliberately off
list, and perhaps why.

Anyway, I do feel most posts should go back to the list unless it
really departs from relevance. Happy to go deliberately off list
for genuinely off topic stuff though; "not at all seems a little
extreme.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you. - Pericles (430 BC)