Advice on which web browser as a second choice.

Bill Case billlinux at rogers.com
Fri Mar 28 14:30:43 UTC 2014

Hi;

I used to use epiphany, now web, as my second browser.  Firefox has
always been my first choice.

But I like to use a small really quick browser for extra tasks like
looking up definitions of words or doing a quick wikipedia search while
writing. I want something I can keep small on the page or workplace were
I am currently working and that I can get rid of or out of the way
quickly.

I used Dillo for a while several years ago.  I now seem to have quite a
few more choices.  Rather than experimenting with them all I am asking
if members of the list have a favourite simple and fast second choice to
Firefox.
--
Regards William Case,
Fedora 20, Gnome 3.10.1,