Fedora and Garamond (LaTeX) fonts

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Mon Mar 31 19:08:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:56:30 -0600 Aradenatorix Veckhom Vacelaevus
<aradnix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, actually ebgaramond is one of many options available for print and
> save money and paper. You need to learn a little bit of typometry. One of
> the best books for learn about all this is The Elements of Typographic
> Style I hope you can check it and learn more, learn about more families and
> can try them to find the one you need.

Thanks very much!! I am not sure I have time to learn all this, so if
you have any suggestions on families that are also available on LaTeX,
it would be really useful!

Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use