system-config-lvm

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 1 12:19:13 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 04:26:23AM -0700, Frederick N. Brier wrote:
> I love Fedora, but after asking about the disappearance myself, the
> answer given was less than logical or satisfactory.

"No one wanted to maintain it", I think. If someone wanted to, I'm sure we
could bring it back to life.

If someone wants to just pull the old one along into newer release and not
worry about real maintenance or feature updates, that might be a good use
for Coprs (and possibly even the Fedora Playground).

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"