iptable

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Fri May 2 00:56:20 UTC 2014

Thank again,

I remember that I took the control on this machine.
but I cannot do it again.
Even in the past, I was able to use nomachine, but not anymore.

with remmina, the only thing that I can do is a text session
I cannot use the nx, rdp,xdmcp session.

I can get: Command xqproxy not found on SSH server

I am surprised that vncviewer does not work.
It works very well when I connect to a machine on the same lan

What do you think about this
http://stufs4u.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/install-and-configure-vnc-server-in-fedora-20/
?

It is confusing, because something is bizare. And I cannot remember what I did last
time. I have been through all my messages. But I do not understand!

Thank for ypour patience

> On 05/02/14 08:01, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> > Yes,
> > Thank to mind me.
> > In the mean time, the machine has been updated.
> > So the definitive conclusion is that I will never be able the access to this
> > machine because of the firewall?
> >
> > Can I just use the ssh?
> > By the way, I can sak that they opne the service for me. They will probably do it
> > if I aks exactly what I need.
> >
> > In addition, what if I go through a VPN?
> > In the past I set up a VPN, with the right instruction from the university.
> > But at this University, I not sure!!!
>
> You may want to go back and read the thread(s) from February.
>
> Recall that if you can "ssh" into the system from the outside you can use an SSH Tunnel to use VNC that way. Using a client such as "remmina" can make that easier.
>
> --
> Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis
> --

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France