remmina

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Sat May 3 14:37:15 UTC 2014

OK, it seems correct.
However, I am may be not entirely.
For example, if a open a new session, let say :1
I can connect, but then after a while the session is closed is a remain
inactive; In theory I should be able to give my password to restart the
session like if I was in front of the machine. But this is just not possible
The box for the passward takes 1 character and erase it.

Then I can never kill the session.
I tried to kill and restart, remove the .vnc directory, etc...
But never I can reconnect or kill the session.
I can only create a new one with vncserver  and connect in :2
and again I have to iterate, it looks like for ever

I cannot find an help for remmina, however, it may be a vnc issue

Thank for your help

Fedora users
> Subject: Re: remmina
>
> On 05/02/14 19:14, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> > I was trying to terminate (logout or close) a remmina-vnc session,
> > not just disconnect!
> > When I reconnect, I wish to start a brand new session.
>
> The only way to do that is to restart the vncserver on host prior to connecting
>
> --
> Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis
> --

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France