How can I sabotage all networking functionality in a fedora system?

Someone someone249 at openmailbox.org
Sun May 4 15:29:37 UTC 2014

On 05/04/2014 11:06 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
>  assuming you had access to the computer & keyboard, boot it with a live
> CD, mount the OS, chroot into it, and change the root password, or add a
> user with admin rights..

No, I'm planning to install a fedora system to a USB flash drive, and
then give that to someone to boot their machine from. I don't have
details on the hardware of the target machine, but I'd like to ensure
that there's no network activity for the duration of their session in
the environment.

Thanks again