Video editing

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 9 06:01:03 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 01:14 +0000, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> I shot a video with my phone, but I got it upside down.  Not
> surprisingly, I guess, the usual video playback tools don't have an
> option to invert the image.  Is there anything in Fedora that can
> carry out that sort of transformation?

If you just want to watch the video, then something like smplayer (a
graphical interface to mplayer) lets you rotate and flip the picture in
all the ways you'd need to.

Otherwise, yes, you're into the fun and game of trying to find a video
editor that's not lamer than iMovie from 10 years ago, nor incredibly
slow and buggy.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.14.2-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Mon Apr 28 15:01:48 UTC 2014 i686

public lists.