Has anyone else's sound broken today?

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sun May 11 10:54:55 UTC 2014

On 05/11/2014 05:21 AM, Someone wrote:
> This happened to me some weeks ago, and it just happened again: I
> rebooted, and sound simply doesn't play. I'm running the LXDE spin, and
> I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.
I wasn't sure my microphone was working properly, so I tried to start
Pulseaudio volume control. It crashed and my sound went away. I had to
log out & back in to get sound. but the PA volume control is definiely
broken. Fedora 20 AMD_64 .

I am on  3.14.2-200.fc20.x86_64 #1 SMP , but I noticed I got a new
kernel the other day, maybe I need to reboot..

--
Paul Cartwright