Wrong libudev version

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:13:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to compile an application[1].  The compilation succeeds, but
fails at the last linking step like this.

LINK(target) out/Release/Brackets
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libudev.so.0, needed by Release/libcef.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
LINK(target) out/Release/Brackets: Finished

When I search with `repoquery -f \*/libudev\*', I get back systemd-libs
and systemd-devel; both of which are installed.  systemd-libs provides
/usr/lib64/libudev.so.1, and systemd-devel provides
/usr/lib64/libudev.so, which is a symlink to the actual library.  I'm
not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Footnotes: