replacement for seamonkey?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:19:32 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:57 AM, lee <lee at yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> are we going to need a replacement for seamonkey which comes without
> restrictions management, and will there be one in Fedora?

Take your concerns to the Seamonkey Council
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/about#contact

I personally use Seamonkey suite and prefer it to Firefox. But while I have
no issues with DRM, maybe the SM devs can put the DRM bits in an optional
package or at least make it user-configurable to disable the feature.

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell