replacement for seamonkey?

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Fri May 16 18:43:54 UTC 2014

On 05/16/2014 12:29 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 11:50 AM, Doug wrote:
>> If Seamonkey is the thing you call Firefox (pffft!) then go get Pale
>> Moon.
>> --doug
> according to the Pale Moon website it requires:
>
>    * Windows Vista x64/Windows 7 x64/Windows 8 x64/Server 2008 x64 or later

You haven't read the right pages, I guess. It runs on Windows and Linux,
and I thik even on Mac.
I have a copy running right here on PCLinuxOS-32 KDE.  I have another
copy running on Windows 8.1. (64-bit.)
This afternoon I will install it on PCLOS-64, as it's supposed to do
that also.
The installation is a breeze. It does all the work, as soon as you
extract the file. Just like Windows!

--doug