Pale moon, was Re: replacement for seamonkey?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:00:48 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright at gmail.com>wrote:

> Absolutely! Pale Moon is built from the Firefox release source code that
> has a large community of developers and security-aware people, next to
> having seen over a decade of development by now. It includes, among other
> things, protection against dangerous add-ons, scam sites, automatic
> checking for updates of add-ons, anti-phishing, anti-malware, password
> protection (master password), website-identity information in the address
> bar, and private browsing.

Everything quoted above are Firefox features. Being a fork, it's obvious
that PMoon has them too.
However I'd like to see how fast does Palemoon get build when a 0day
vulnerability arises, vs the Firefox bugfix release for the same bug. That
is the measure...

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell