So has anyone gotten their sound to work since it broke a few days ago?

dwoody1 dwoody1 at charter.net
Mon May 19 13:40:29 UTC 2014

On 05/19/2014 03:36 AM, Someone wrote:
> I'm completely up to date, and I've rebooted several times. Has anyone
> had any luck with playing sound?
>
> Thanks
I have not had sound working since the original kernel for F20 (3.11.x).

What motherboard do you have? Maybe it is specific board that has a
problem.

Look at the thread for:

Sound not working on 3.12.x and 3.13.x kernels for Fedora 20

to see what others have said. The 3.14.x kernel has no sound either.

I have other motherboards that do not have a problem with sound.

David