replacement for seamonkey?

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Tue May 20 07:34:20 UTC 2014

Gary Stainburn <gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk> writes:

> On Friday 16 May 2014 06:57:57 lee wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> are we going to need a replacement for seamonkey which comes without
>> restrictions management, and will there be one in Fedora?
>>

>> --
>> Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)
>
> I've obviously missed something. Can someone please tell me exactly which
> package(s) have been updated and how.

Please see https://u.fsf.org/xk

Packages probably haven`t been updated yet, though with things going
that way, it won`t be too long before it becomes illegal to publish
anything without restrictions management.  Once that is established,
guess who will extend the control they are taking of you even further.

--
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug)