Sending email to my local server

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 21 05:09:06 UTC 2014

Joe Zeff wrote:
> Since dnl means "Delete until New Line," putting it at the beginning of
> a line makes it a comment.  Remove that and try again.

Though, in the above case, the first line (only listen on localhost) has
been replaced by the second line (listen on everything).  So, if that's
what Tim wants, he should stick with what he's quoted.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.14.3-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 6 19:23:18 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.