screen resolution weird

Rafnews raf.news at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:59:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

i installed an old laptop for my 3 years old son as in school they
already learn how to do simple things with computer 9painting, watching
cartoons, and so on...)
my problem is the following one:

After my son logs in F20 KDE, it's like all icons on the desktop are
zoomed in.
when i move the mouse i can see that mouse pointer goes far far far
below the bottom part of the monitor...so it's like the screen
resolution is set up for people having problem seeing well....

even if i have the bottom bar with the icons and menus i can not reach
it very well as mouse pointer must go "outside" monitor viewport to
reach it and it is really bad thing.

If i log with my account, everything is ok, so i believe it's a simple
issue but i must confess i don't know where can i check or reinit the
gnome desktop to default (without losing son's game icons on desktop)

Any idea would be helpful.

thx.

A.