[OT] Chrome Notice (Warning)

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:17:04 UTC 2014

There are more obnoxious features which I can probably turn off
with the appropriate fvwm style, but I gotta figure out which
of the 47M fvwm flags I need to set:

Chrome now insist on bringing itself to the top of the window
stack when I right click on a link. Since I right clicked
the link to do a "copy link" so I could paste it into
another window which is now totally obscured, I was really
peeved by this "helpful" improvement.

Chrome also now seems to want to tell the window manager where it
should be located rather than letting the window manager place
it. I previously had fvwm set to make chrome windows go exactly
where I wanted them, now I'll have to find the bigger hammer
to use :-).