Installing with F20 installer report (and failure)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 29 06:17:29 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 06:45 +0630, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
> I certainly don't like the work flow of Anaconda where you have
> continue button on top-left corner. It breaks the intuitive linear
> flow that you would expect from an installer.

Nods in agreement...

> I certainly don't prefer an ugly GTK+ installer to install
> Fedora KDE. But you get to hate it only once or twice a year.

Or several times, if you have to install to different computers.
Especially if those computers are different, so you can't just make one
standard install, and let it loose on the others with a prepared
configuration.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.14.4-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 13 14:15:15 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.