f20 first boot screens on a 1280x768 video

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri May 30 14:33:41 UTC 2014

OK, this is really with Fedora-arm 20, but it is still first boot.

The system I am installing on physically has a hdmi p1080 video, but via
an hdmi/vga adapter (that still supports p1080) goes through a KVM that
only supports 1024x1024 to a 16:9 monitor so all I get is 1024x768.
This is not a problem, operationally, but first boot is not smart for
screen sizing.

Thus on the set root password screen (and I am assuming the create user
screen) the OK button is not visible.  What is the keystroke to accept
what I entered?

thanks