smplayer OK

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 1 05:45:40 UTC 2014

Tim:

Man of few words, poma, wrote:
> What!?

The precise details elude me, but it was something run by NetworkManager
that called upon some outside service every time you went on line, and
people were not happy about it.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.16.6-203.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Sat Oct 25 13:08:51 UTC 2014 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.