rc.local not start at the boot

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:47:30 UTC 2014

Hi
first of all I thank all those who have tried to help me.
Now I have lost hope that this problem is currently solved by me.
So I made a link to a command that * MANUALLY * starts the file
/etc/rc.d/rc.init,;  I can run this command via a graphical icon using Gnome
interface.

This can be sufficient for my needs, at present ...

Perhaps, increasing my experience, I will be able to find a better solution in
the future.

Thanks mostly to Ed

Regards

Angelo