OT, mount BSD -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Nov 8 15:58:32 UTC 2014

Sort of off topic, but an integral part of my Fedora Linux LAN.

I have a Freenas server that denies a mount however it accepts an ssh
log-in and responds to the Freenas browser setup from my F20 and
F21alpha boxes.

The error appears as:

[root at box10 bobg]# mount 192.168.1.48:/mnt/nasdata/bobg  /mnt/box48
mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting 192.168.1.48:/mnt/nasdata

In /etc/fstab I have the line:
192.168.1.48:/mnt/nasdata/bobg  /mnt/box48bobg        nfs defaults    0 0

All of this stuff was working until I re-installed Freenas in it's
server. Nothing will work until I am able to mount the server and I am
stumped as to what is wrong.

Any thoughts appreciated,

Bob

--