OT, mount BSD -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Nov 8 20:41:24 UTC 2014

On 11/08/14 13:13, Kevin Martin wrote:
> Sounds like either nfsd isn't running on the Freenas machine or the exports are configured incorrectly.
>
> Kevin
It looks like exports is an empty file, ls /etc/ lists it:

-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel         0 Nov  8 10:09 exports

then:

[root at freenas] /# cat /etc/exports
[root at freenas] /#

I think I will making another flash drive, I suspect that's where the
problem is. I'm really out of my element here!

The main attraction with Freenas is that the Apple stuff on my LAN works
with it without much effort. I haven't had much success with NFS and the
Apple clients.

Thanks,

Bob

--