fedup??

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 21:24:34 UTC 2014

Hi

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Beartooth  wrote:

>         By "unofficial fedora-upgrade tool" I suppose you mean "yum
> upgrade"? I've seen posts about it, but never tried it myself.

No

$ sudo dnf info yum-upgrade

Available Packages
Name        : fedora-upgrade
Arch        : noarch
Epoch       : 0
Version     : 21.2
Release     : 1.fc21
Size        : 34 k
Repo        : updates-testing
Summary     : Upgrade Fedora to next version using yum upgrade (unofficial
tool)
URL         : https://github.com/xsuchy/fedora-upgrade
License     : GPLv2
Description : Upgrade Fedora to next version using yum upgrade.
            : This is attempt to automatize steps as listed here:
            : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum
            :
            : This is an unofficial tool, for official Fedora-supported
            : upgrades please see the 'fedup' tool.

Rahul