Evolution 3.10.4 and Fedora 20

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Wed Nov 12 16:28:59 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-10 at 15:50 -0600, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> 755 -
> VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82Q35 Express Integrated
> Graphics Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
>
> Also, it should be noted that my observations were the same as John's
> in
> that I was first suspicious of Firefox along with gpaste.  After
> removing gpaste and not accessing Firefox the only software that was
> consistently associated with the problem was evolution.  I never
> noticed
> this on F16, F17, F18, F19, but John is correct in that this causes a
> real problem that is only solved by a reboot.

The built-in Intel video controllers are usually very well supported so
I doubt that is the source of the problem in this case. Since no-one
else has responded I suggest you post on the Evo list, including all
relevant information (version of Evo, video hardware etc.).

poc

Thanks Patrick.... will do

Greg