smplayer question

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 13 01:33:45 UTC 2014

Allegedly, on or about 12 November 2014, jd1008 sent:
> Strange though, that smplayer does indeed play all of it, in spite
> of displaying it's duration to be 6+ minutes.

Possibly completely different coding in the parts that play, and those
that run the status display.  The status display may read the header
information (which may pertain to just the first section), the player
may read the stream until it hits the end of the data.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

ZNQR LBH YBBX