User friendly proxy configuration

Alexis Jeandet alexis.jeandet at member.fsf.org
Fri Nov 14 12:55:58 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks, it's what we already use on gnome, my question was more about
apps like YUM/DNF which doesn't care about gnome config and doesn't like
pac files.
My thoughts are that I should write maybe a simple scripts triggered by
network manager which configures everything depending on the current
host IP or something like this.

Best regards,
Alexis.