HP Envy Touchpad button problems

fedora fedora at ayni.com
Mon Nov 17 14:11:46 UTC 2014

Hi Gary
i own an HP EliteBook with similar touchpad as you describe. I followed
the instructions in
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Touchpad_Synaptics
but was only partially happy, to say the least:

1. single tap as click left mouse button works practically always
2. two finder scroll works always
3. two finder tap as click right mouse button works  about 50%
4. three finder tap as click middle button works practically never.

suomi